Roof Repairs in Scunthorpe
Home > Our Service > Roof Repairs
Call Us For A Free Quote Today 0800 959 6493
Need roof repairs in Scunthorpe? Look no further than Fascia Rite Roofing Ltd, firstly we analyse and identify the origin of any roofing issues so that our solutions are the most appropriate to your needs. To prevent serious roof issues later on, it is advisable to choose a trustworthy roofing contractor to execute regular roof repair maintenance. A roof repair service also maximises the lifespan of your roof.
Roofs Repairs to Beat the Elements
Your roof will require plenty of punishment from the elements over the years, including high winds, heavy rain, frost and snow as well as glaring sunshine in protracted heatwaves. This can readily wear away at roofing materials or loosen tiles after some time and that can result in expensive rotting roof timbers or even endanger the public. We provide our customers with a complete roof maintenance service intended to identify problems at the initial stage and professionally remedy them until they become a major problem.
Often full re-roofing may not be the reply to your roof problems especially when a professional roof repair service may be under undertaken. It’s even potential to fix difficult areas such as valley channels, gutters, ridges, hips, roof verges and chimney flashings and pointing while not resorting to a whole re-roof job.
Common Problems / signs that your roof needs attention:
- If you’ve missing shingles or slates, damage will occur to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris may block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters can cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot, leaving gutter fixings dangerous and dangerous. New easy to keep UPVC plastic is advised.
- Hips, ridges and flashings may become detached in windy weather if pointing is not looked after. Look in gutters or gullies for signs of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings provide openings for driving rain to penetrate into attic area.
- Cracked and split sensed allows water to harm flat roof decking if left, finally causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt is another sign a flat roof has come to the conclusion of its lifespan.
Need more information? Call us now
Call us now on 0800 959 6493 for a very competitive no obligation quote.